·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looks like it will be...opinions?

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
That would be a ball! Got the boat ready to go right now!!!!!.................Patch

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Are there any fish being cought at this time?

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Jacob,fishing can be great on the river from now till season is over.if we don't get a lot of rain i hope to be there next weekend. Mark van kampen 848;)

·
Registered
532 Posts
I hope so. I'm not into ice fishing. So I havent fished it since the last ice-out about 5 plus years ago. My uncle-in-law caught two 9lb. eyes within an hour of each other back then.

I saw a "boat load" of fish caught that season. I hope the river stays open.

We'll need a good couple of days of 20° below for the river to freeze up. And it doesnt look like its gonna happen for now. Then again it was supposed to snow today and the suns out. Who knows what tomorrow weather will be around here.

Sean

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'd say a good week below 20 with no rain now. The Saginaw and its tribs are at spring levels now. Think I might take a poke at my holes this weekend too.
Tight Lines all!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
What are the dates for shiver on the river this year?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Did any of you make on the river this past weekend? Wondering how you did? Thinking about making a trip up there. Since we are coming from Southwest Michigan, will take all the current reports we can get!

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Its starting to look like it will become a true (on the river) tourney for a change this year. The Bays deep water "Piggies" might not be accessible if the weather don't get drastically cold in a hurry. I'd say 80% of the winning fish have come off the Bay since the very start of the contest years ago.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts