Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Stayed at this hotel about 5 years ago when I last hunted Shiawassee. It's only a few miles away. Hopefully the information is still current. It's off of an old business card.

Paul's Motel
6035 East Road (M-13)
Saginaw, MI 48601
(989)777-1020

·
Registered
74 Posts
Last year I stayed at a hotel right at the gate to the hunt area near Bridgeport. I mostly hunted the main unit, however if you are feeling lazy, you can walk out back and hunt. Sorry, I can't remember the Hotel name. I wanna say it was a Best Western.

·
Registered
238 Posts
The Motel is still there. They recently changed ownership and I dont know if the number changed. The hotel is never full so you don't need a reservation.

·
Registered
11,829 Posts
Stayed at this hotel about 5 years ago when I last hunted Shiawassee. It's only a few miles away. Hopefully the information is still current. It's off of an old business card.

Paul's Motel
6035 East Road (M-13)
Saginaw, MI 48601
(989)777-1020
Did you pay by the hour or day there:lol:

I had always heard that was a hotel you could pay by hour. I am sure it has changed hands several times.

·
Registered
11,829 Posts
Buddy of mine MZ hunted it last week. Says it was the lowest deer sightings he has ever seen there. It must be due to all the corn still standing. I am almost glad I did not draw with 7 points.

·
Registered
635 Posts
you dont want to stay at pauls and if you do bring your own sheets!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts