Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This is what I ended up with this year guys. Seven point, decent mass. Also The guy in the last pic is handicap and I have taken him hunting for quite some time now and he finally came through with a doe! Congrats Forest your pic with a deer is better than any hunt I have ever been on.;)

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Nice deer.

Dad and I have dec. 11th and 12th antlerless permits for area 3. So again pms are welcome.:evilsmile Although from what I have heard we shouldn't have to much of a problem seeing some deer in there.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
nice buck, i have a tag for dec. 18-19,for the section north of the river if anyone has any tips pm's are welcomed :D
Larry, I have been working out of state and I forgot you said you drew a tag. I'll check the map and suggest a few areas.

I looked at the map. If you have Area 2 there are two spots that I have hunted a few times that you should look at. Last time I passed up a couple of 130's.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Nice deer.

Dad and I have dec. 11th and 12th antlerless permits for area 3. So again pms are welcome.:evilsmile Although from what I have heard we shouldn't have to much of a problem seeing some deer in there.

I hunted the archery doe season this year for 1.5 hours on my first afternoon before tagging out.:lol: Saw one smaller 8 point and 5 does during my short hunt. I spent all of a half hour earlier in the day scouting as well.:lol: Might be different after gun season but it was not all that challenging in the early season to take a doe, good luck.

·
Registered
476 Posts
What a beauty of a 7! Gratz man! I graduated O-town in 93.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts