Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and it wasn't the ole lady either:mad::lol: just sold the smokercraft fellas:sad: geeze I had a hard time watching her go up the road hooked to a dodge..... if it was a gmc it might have been alittle easier on me...:evil: the guy bought her plan jane [no goodies] so i took the trolling motor back to bass pro because the bracket got broke and they gave me a brand new one in the box; so if someone is looking for a 24volt 75#thrust motor guide transome mount i will let it go for $ 400 WITH the 2 batterys.. have ship to shore and ant that are brand new $100 takes them as well.. if interested shoot me a p.m and lets talk...the guy from canada never fished for a walleye before :tdo12: oh boy aaaaaa.......till things get rolling and we get a new boat you guys tear em up...... what a great season...... SPANKIN:fish::fish::fish::fish:

·
Registered
967 Posts
Damn. That must have been tough. I know I grow attached to boats I have spent a lot of time on. Hope your new fishin' machine brings you more good times, memories and meals.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
2,454 Posts
I know the feeling. I sold my Lund last week and my lab and I were very sad as it pulled out the driveway. Hopefully I will pick up the new one next week. I am pumped!

"StinkFinger"

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Mike,

With all the terrible luck you have had there has to be good karma headed your way man. I hope and pray for you and Tracy that good times are going to be happening soon. Keep up the faith and shoot me a pm if you wanna hit lake mi. One more trip on the bay and that is it till ice up man.
Sorry you had to get rid of the boat but something good gonna come out of this whole ordeal for the two of you.

Peace out,

Grizzly

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Man this is a shock Spanks! I hope you get something you like alot!!:fish:

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Nooooo!!:sad: I am sorry to hear that Mike.

Thanks for allowing me to join you and Traci in many great trips aboard the Spankin Eyes 2!!

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
really sad to see it go but i was definitely glad that i had the opportunity to send it off the right way with Spankin Eyes Mike himself! Soupy wouldve been pretty upset with us bein out there sunday morning as the waves were a little nasty but boy did we have a great time! i sure am happy that the army issues a pretty sweet goretex coat!:yikes: cant wait to hook up with you and Traci again for some fun in the outdoors!

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
I know that was not an easy thing for you to do Mike. I will have a seat for you and the Traci this spring on the Big D. I am probably about done with the runs to the bay but I will stay in touch and let you know when I'm coming your way.

·
Super Moderator
7,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I know that was not an easy thing for you to do Mike. I will have a seat for you and the Traci this spring on the Big D. I am probably about done with the runs to the bay but I will stay in touch and let you know when I'm coming your way.
thanks ken if ya go after some noids on michigan and have room let me know..... see ya soon buddy......... mike....

·
Premium Member
2,804 Posts
sad day for the spankin crew if i get some time to fish i will make sure there is room for the 2 of ya had a great time fishin with spankins o lady saterday after the outing

·
Registered
73 Posts
That Sux sorry for your loss But like my daddy always told me all things happen for a reason ! So weather its a good thing or a bad thing the bright side is you can now you can upgrade ! diddint know you had a smoker craft i just sold mine last spring and upgraded ! I see your from Clarkson your the boat i always seen heading up M-15 while i was heading south to head into work and i always was jealous cause i knew that boat was heading to the bay while i was heading to work err anyways hope you get back into a boat soon !

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Say it aint so Mike. You and Traci are always welcome aboard my boat. But you will have to wait till I get back from my 11 day vaca. from camping and fishing :D

·
Girls can fish too!
1,974 Posts
Thanks to everyone, we have meet some awesome friends on here that are willing to do anything for us! we appreciate it :)

·
Super Moderator
7,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
YEA THAT.... JUST WHAT THE OLE LADY SAID...YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST AND WE ARE VERY LUCKY TO HAVE SO MANY FRIENDS FROM THIS SITE...YOU GUYS ROCK... HOPEFULLY WE WILL HAVE A BIGGER BETTER BOAT BY NEXT SPRING... ALMOST TIME TO START CHASING SOME CHROME IN THE RIVERS ON THE WESTSIDE:D HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT 4TH OF JULY AND PLEASE BE CAREFUL.......DONT SHOOT YOUR EYE OUT:evil:..........GOOD LUCK AND TIGHTLINES...... THE SPANKS....

·
Registered
624 Posts
It was sad to see it go but we will get a bigger and better boat and make new memories! :)

Oh yes you will have new memories when you get new boat like me do I sold starcraft deep v 17 fts and get 20 fts with deep v much better and get many new memories ..... :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts