Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
cold, dead hands ......
6,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..... and replacing it with a Z7 Extreme. The main reason being that I really wanted to drop down to a 60 lb bow and the Extreme is an absolute perfect fit for my confined tree sets.

I haven't stripped the bow down yet (I'm selling it bare) so I haven't put an ad in the classified section yet. But here it is decked out.

It's 29" with 70 lb limbs. What I would consider excellent condition - I take VERY GOOD care of my stuff (ask my wife). I could strip it in the next couple of days and post pics if you want. I would leave the meta peep and Limbsavers (on the limbs). Asking $600 firm - it's a great price and I will not negotiate. Prefer not to ship (don't have the original box), live NW of Kazoo but would be willing to meet someone halfway.

·
Registered
12,596 Posts
Definatly worth it. If I needed a new bow you would get my business.

·
cold, dead hands ......
6,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sound like u should have kept your DXT bro!
Posted via Mobile Device
Never met a bow I didn't love! But I actually still get to shoot the DXT (sold it to a buddie). And I love the Z and would keep them ALL if my wife would let me.:) Having a new toy to tinker with is always fun though .......

·
Registered
5,199 Posts
I got a chance to shoot the Z7 extreme and really love it,and like it better than the Z7. Could be because I like the short axle to axle bows,but it really is nice to shoot.

Put up pics when you get her decked out ;).

·
cold, dead hands ......
6,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still available if anyone's interested. Stripped it down yesterday and went over everything - the bow is in excellent shape. No scrapes, gouges, nothing.

·
cold, dead hands ......
6,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got a chance to shoot the Z7 extreme and really love it,and like it better than the Z7. Could be because I like the short axle to axle bows,but it really is nice to shoot.

Put up pics when you get her decked out ;).
I only shot the demo so far. They have 6 or so in stock just not the 29/60 that I need. Should be within the week though as they're coming in pretty regular now.:)

·
cold, dead hands ......
6,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bow is still available if anyone's interested ....

If not, it'll be my new backup bow.:)

·
cold, dead hands ......
6,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
$575 TYD

One finger at a time .....

·
cold, dead hands ......
6,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bow is still available. $550 tyd. And FYI, if you shoot a different draw length, I can get a new cam from my local shop for their cost which is $50.

My new Extreme is in and I just don't want to carry the extra "inventory".:)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts