Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got Wednesdays off on my new shift and wanna get out to either Selfridge or Fairhaven. All depends on the wind and which place is producing better... Was hoping to get a couple of us together to BS and find some fish. Will probably head out late in the morning and stay til dark... Anyone interested?????:)

· Registered
21 Posts
From what I hear Fairhaven is doing better
I will most likely go to mitchels bay.
went sat bite was on sun bite off
I live in ann arbor and go quite a bit
look me up if ya want to go sometime .
Always looking for someone to go with since my buddy had stroke.

· Registered
2,005 Posts
Jim,

I live in Ypsilanti. If you are looking for someone to go with, just give me shout. I fish at least once or twice a week.

· Registered
2,256 Posts
definately be Fairhaven right now, seems like Selfridge and Cotton are still producing more small dinks than good sized fish...but who knows what will be the hot spot in 3 days

· Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry guys... can't go tomorrow. My father in law was rushed to the hospital this morning with congestive heart failure. He is okay for now but needs more tests tomorrow... 20-30 mph out of the southwest anyway, probably would not have gone anyway. Anybody for Friday morning???:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.