Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

141 - 161 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
I just came through there about noon and saw a total of two vehicles in the parking lot. Don't know if they were catching anything but I drove from three rivers to the dam and they were the only ones I saw fishing.

·
Registered
2,203 Posts
I just came through there about noon and saw a total of two vehicles in the parking lot. Don't know if they were catching anything but I drove from three rivers to the dam and they were the only ones I saw fishing.
Kinda been that way during the week number wise most days. Weekends it gets pretty busy. Just curious if anybody has had better luck. May head out in the morning and hit it for a couple hours.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Kinda been that way during the week number wise most days. Weekends it gets pretty busy. Just curious if anybody has had better luck. May head out in the morning and hit it for a couple hours.
Good Luck I have not been up there in 2 weeks. I'm hearing it is pretty slow.Maybe you get things kick started again. Thanks

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Thanks for the report. I guess I'll have to make a trip to do some scouting around. Is ice safe enough for Quad travel?

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Thanks for the report. I guess I'll have to make a trip to do some scouting around. Is ice safe enough for Quad travel?
I was on Secord yesterday. Plenty of machines out and about. Fishing wasn't so hot, though.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
you have to go way north or south of the eagles club that spots been pounded due to social media. limits are coming off daily for the people that can find their own fish

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
What ever happen to the idea of some of us making a ramp to access the lake at? It would be a lot easier for us seniors to access. I'm still game to help doing this.

·
Registered
412 Posts
How is access at Lakeshore Marina and Clement Beach/ramp? Looking at going up tomorrow with 4 wheeler.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Where and how are we going to build a ramp on private property. The lake bottom is private property.
If you were to build a ramp off a road-end like Wirtz, I can't imagine someone coming out yipping about riparian rights. I live on Wixom (well....what's left of it, any way) and it would be unheard of for some property owner to come out whining about riparian rights as long as you hadn't touched is upland property. It likely wouldn't end all that well for them if they did, lets put it that way.

141 - 161 of 162 Posts