Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to see if anyone knows the water levels around the Gieger Rd launch in Sebewaing. I haven't hunted there in seven years but living two hours away and only 45 minutes from Pointe Mouilee will keep you from making the drive. I used to love hunting at Sebewaing, especially on opening day so this year I am making the drive. Just wondering if I need to put the go devil on the boat or my 9.9 will do.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Looking to see if anyone knows the water levels around the Gieger Rd launch in Sebewaing. I haven't hunted there in seven years but living two hours away and only 45 minutes from Pointe Mouilee will keep you from making the drive. I used to love hunting at Sebewaing, especially on opening day so this year I am making the drive. Just wondering if I need to put the go devil on the boat or my 9.9 will do.
Lots of water. You should have no issue.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Lots of water - and a bunch of ducks as well.. Big raft of divers down by the south marsh. Good luck on the opener

·
Registered
213 Posts
I'll chime in as well, lots of water and ducks. plan for using your boat to retrieve ducks if you don't have a good dog. The spot I duck hunted up there 2 years ago is now about shoulder deep.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts