Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m selling my boat with Motor and trailer It’s served me well but it’s time to move on to new things. I’m asking $7.2K. SeaArk is all welded modified-V, Center Console Tunnel Hull Jon boat. 16x52. 60/40 Mercury 2 stroke Jet, River Larry Anchor system, Sawyer Drift Oars, anchor nest, storage box seat. LED head lamps, Anti Fatigue floor matting. Trailer has after Market “Guide on” rollers. if you know anyone looking for a river sled, this is a steal. I do plan to advertise this in the FB Marketplace, Craig’s List and Michigan Sportsman Classifieds.

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice boat, I don’t know much about jets, how does it compare if you wanted to take it bluegill fishing or wallet jigging/trolling?
The jet is not ideal for lakes and boat is mod v Jon so busy lakes with waves gets annoying. I do have a 50 lb thrust Minkota with foot control and bow mount throw in tho.

Sent from my iPad using Michigan Sportsman

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have a 16' mod v jet. They are best running skinny water in river. I do fish lakes and bigger rivers for walleye with it cuz I don't have room for two boats. Trolling is out of the question boat doesn't go straight slow. If you fish mainly lakes get a prop.

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
I have a 16' mod v jet. They are best running skinny water in river. I do fish lakes and bigger rivers for walleye with it cuz I don't have room for two boats. Trolling is out of the question boat doesn't go straight slow. If you fish mainly lakes get a prop.
You can buy a second lower unit to convert it back to prop drive and it will be ten times better for everything except running shallow water without tearing up a prop. It’s a lot cheaper than buying two motors or boats, and storing a second lower unit is a lot easier too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts