Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out with a buddy from work and we slammed one walleye and that was it and a buddy out there gave me one so I got two in the box and only one came on the fishing pole:lol:.. I tried a new spot a old spot just not the spot I have been catching them in:lol:, it was fun and really nice out there this morning nice not to have to bundle up to go fishing.. No picture I figured there was no need:lol:, You know dang well next time I will fish where I have been catching them:lol:.. Cya Slick

·
Registered
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was trying to be stingy and save on some gas but guess what it meant only one fish Oh well I will get them next time, it awesome morning out there today.. Cya Slick

·
Registered
494 Posts
I glad to see some warm weather. :coolgleam
It was cold out there on Sunday and slow.
Slick Ithink that is your only bad report this year.:SHOCKED:
I'm stuck behind a desk to. :(

·
Registered
147 Posts
They say never leave fish to find fish but sometimes it's fun to look for new spots. Besides it's gotta get kinda tiring getting all those limits you get slick ;) I go exploring new areas sometimes but when you're not catching alot of fish it makes you regret not just going to your honey hole.

·
Registered
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
El Diablo said:
They say never leave fish to find fish but sometimes it's fun to look for new spots. Besides it's gotta get kinda tiring getting all those limits you get slick ;) I go exploring new areas sometimes but when you're not catching alot of fish it makes you regret not just going to your honey hole.
Yeah I know what you mean but there lots of summer left and I wanna do some jigging next time out.. You know last years honey hole not doing any thing for me right now kinda crazy..Cya Slick

·
Registered
163 Posts
Could it be that this is just part of Slick's plan to set everyone up for HIS tournament where he smokes everyone? Who ever heard of Slick only catching one fish? Be careful guys... Sounds like a hustle to me! :lol:

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
thats why it is fishing...the honey hole that is...once good, once gone..looks good from far, but far from good...

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
newtothervr said:
Could it be that this is just part of Slick's plan to set everyone up for HIS tournament where he smokes everyone? Who ever heard of Slick only catching one fish? Be careful guys... Sounds like a hustle to me! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now, now .................... I've heard the Slick is a fair man.

Second thought................. one fish .............. Slick................ Hmmmmm.:16suspect :16suspect

·
Registered
948 Posts
Does raise a bit of suspicion, :16suspect good catch newtothervr

·
Registered
948 Posts
I didnt catch any fish this morning when I went out either. :corkysm55

·
Registered
4,976 Posts
Slick fishing said:
Went out with a buddy from work and we slammed one walleye and that was it...Cya Slick
What?

One walleye?

Did you run out of GULP? :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

·
Registered
212 Posts
I was thinking I might go out in the morning. But if Slick fishing and Ernurse are not getting any than I might as well save the gas and stay home. Hank

·
Registered
948 Posts
michhank said:
I was thinking I might go out in the morning. But if Slick fishing and Ernurse are not getting any than I might as well save the gas and stay home. Hank
Hank-go out and try your luck. its better than sitting home;)

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
ERnurse probably putting them in a pen, logging the GPS numbers and just waiting for the tourney.:lol: Yup............ Trouble a Float. Slick idea, eh.:D

·
Registered
948 Posts
Joeker51 said:
ERnurse probably putting them in a pen, logging the GPS numbers and just waiting for the tourney.:lol: Yup............ Trouble a Float. Slick idea, eh.:D
SHHHHHHHHHHHHh..... ;) nobody can find out that I have them all leashed and waiting for the tourney

1 - 20 of 28 Posts