Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all buddy and I went out this morning to a spot I have not fished since last year and guess they where there and ready to bite.. We ended up with our limit in 2 hours of jigging, chartruse 5/8 jig head with a shad body.. It was a nice morning out there now time to hurry up and get ready for work.. Cya Slick

PS..Sorry the picture is so big took this with the camera phone

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Good job on the fish Brent, I guess they knew I had to work this morning.:lol: Al

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey there Jim I have a 4 limits under my belt jigging this year, still practicing but doing rather well:lol: and happy with it but I will admit trolling is so much more relaxing than jigging..Cya Slick

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Way to go Brent on the fishing, nice job and just before the tourney you start out with limits again..looks like the rest of us in the tourney will have our work cut out now...just messing with you..see ya this weekend. got the motor home to the house at lunch and to clean the windows and pack the frig, Jr and I will be in your area Sat. morning...c-ya then..mark

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
where are you going to park the motor home? looking forward to seeing you on saturday.. Cya Slick

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Slick fishing said:
where are you going to park the motor home? looking forward to seeing you on saturday.. Cya Slick
at the boat launch in St.Clair? is it open?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts