Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Best fall in a long time guys. Went for 5 for 7 last night in a span of 2.5 hours. Mostly males nice eaters. Whipping at night. Chrome and black as well as clown did the best last night ;)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Good job on the fish.. I myself have not been out whipping in 3 weeks now. My buddy that usually fishes the same spot as I do is still getting about 5 per trip also.

I'll take 5 walters any day over the 3 perch that were caught yesterday morning.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Nice job on the :fish: Gilly. So nice to see the fishery doing good in are area again. :D A great fall to remeber forsure.

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Good Job on the eyz Gilly. Haven't been out in a couple weeks and was doin o.k. then. Thanks for the report. Glad all those leaves washed out of the pine. :tdo12:

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Guys were casting by the ramp in the other night. Using twisters they had three when we came in with five in the boat.

·
Premium Member
2,967 Posts
My boat is still ready. Maybee another trip or two for myself I hope. :confused: seeya

·
Registered
693 Posts
Went out last Saturday night and managed to get these into the boat. Black & Silver, Blue & black ladderback, Black & White pearl and Blue & White lures worked the best............Bob B.

[/IMG]

·
Registered
793 Posts
Nice catch Bob, as of last night the Water Temp was 43.7. We only managed 8 in the Boat, and Great Job to you too Gilly

1 - 11 of 11 Posts