Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got out Sat am power drifting and ended up with 4 eyz. Went out again doin the nighttime vert jigging gig and caught 5......my accomplishes shall remain nameless ;)

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
:lol: Nice job on the walleye Gilly!! Who is that masked accomplice that you had with you.....It wasn't Slick and the mask was his dew rag that slipped down was it??:lol::lol:

·
Registered
7,631 Posts
:lol: Nice job on the walleye Gilly!! Who is that masked accomplice that you had with you.....It wasn't Slick and the mask was his dew rag that slipped down was it??:lol::lol:
Nope wasent me:lol::lol:, I was at grassy island all day saturday and sunday eating shrimp and drinking a few pop's and enjoying the the swim suit veiw :evil: on my buddy's 30 some odd foot boat.. The wife and I drove the ski's out there and roped off to his boat and has a relaxing time, did not get home till 2am that night:dizzy:.. monday night we went after Mr Ugly for the first time this year and did not get a hook up but was nice night on the river..

Good job Gilly you may or may not see me again until Simcoe hard to say:evil:.. Cya Slick

PS..Hey Gilly I forgot to mention that some one offered me a grand more for the jet ski's then I paid for them so I said you make it two and there yours LOL he did not jump at that idea LOL

·
Registered
184 Posts
Hey Slick...

Dew rags, jet skis, grassy island, relaxation, shrimp,.........you're scarrin' me, man........:yikes:

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Slick, I heard you put your boat up for the season already as you have to work them walleyes now....is that true?

Ryan, Yep night jigging in PH . No silvers but quite a few rock bass and small mouth. They are still up here but not as thick......

PS- I sure do enjoy the empty parking lot/boat ramps :D

·
Registered
7,631 Posts
Slick, I heard you put your boat up for the season already as you have to work them walleyes now....is that true?

Ryan, Yep night jigging in PH . No silvers but quite a few rock bass and small mouth. They are still up here but not as thick......

PS- I sure do enjoy the empty parking lot/boat ramps :D
Gilly as soon as it gets a little more chill in the air, I will be back out there fishing been having to much fun at the moment as you know:lol:.. Sorry I havent been able to have a open seat latley but if you can drag Cindy off it your welcome to go again:lol: Gilly Lake Saint Clair get real small on the ski's you would be surprised..

Arrow we where out chasing after your brothers boat the other day and Cindy almost hit it with the ski:evil::lol: I need to call you about the fish tumbler I will be in touch.. Cya Slick

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Good job on the Walters Gilly......;)

And Slick, just like the other fella said, Your really starting to Scare me......:lol:

Mushy

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What the......sounds like you might want to change your handle to

SLICK-SKI! :evil:

·
Registered
693 Posts
Nice going on the fish gilly. I'll be out there somewhere on the river Friday night. Not sure where yet, it all depends on the wind. As slow as it's been :D and with hunting season right around the corner it's probably going to be pretty lonely out there.....:D ...................Bob B.

·
Registered
7,631 Posts
Going to give that area a shot tomorrow night Gilly.

Slick - what happened to you?!? :dizzy:
Good luck and I am taking a break man, I have hit the river three times a week for how many years now, like I said I am a little burned out could use a nice change a paste for a tad.. Dont worry I have plans in the works for next year already;).. Cya Slick

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
You know what they say....when the going gets tough....

Let me know how you guys do Canuckster unless I see you out there...

I wonder if this cold front will shut them down a bit......

No worries...as you know what they also say.......

a day or night fishing when it's tough beats a day on a Slick-Ski anytime......

:lol::D:lol:

·
Registered
7,631 Posts
Oh dont let Gilly fool ya guys:D he was like a kid in a candy store riding one of them ski's when I first bought them, He rode it hard and put it away wet:D:D.. Cya Slick ski

PS.. I wonder what Gilly will buy when he sells this 4 wheeler http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=11882 I will give you one guess LOL, I heard Billy said he would give you two grand for it and he would pick it up LOL

1 - 20 of 29 Posts