Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why is it that when you have your boat anchored 25ft from the see wall some Captain Ahab thinks its ok to come anchor between you and the seawall. Do they think that I want to hear there drunkin stories when i'm trying to enjoy a good night of fishing??? Or is it that since I was catching fish they thought it would be a better idea to come next to me ( a few feet) and try there luck??:confused: I just dont see the point in intruding on someone else's space. There is an entire river system available.:dizzy:

It Happened Sun. Night some dirtbags decided it to do just that. Well they didnt cacth a thing and we had the fish jumping in the boat. So if you see two fellas in a 18 ft Sylvan white with a blue stripe that are trying to envade your space. remind them that tactic didnt work Sundaty night. and that they have graduated from Dirt bag High.:rant:

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
I think I seen you, I was in a red and white old Chrysler? If I remember correctly the tools said, "what did they put my spot in a magazine or something". They got out at about 10:00pm, right? I limited out earlier and left thank god, I had my son with me and I don't want him to see that side of fishing..

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats wasnt them I anchored up at 11:00 they came around midnight. It must have been some other dirtbags.
It just sticks in my craw!!!:rant: theres miles and miles of river why anchor right next to somebody. are the lonely if so they should get a dog.:lol:

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
it's our secret!!:lol: :protest_e :tsk:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Wow you sound angry. I wouldn't want to anchor anywhere near you.:lol: Sounds like a popular site. I do hear what you're saying though. Big river and all that. Sometimes you have to look for a new spot when one gets played out like that. Sorry to hear about your bad experience and the poor guys living on the sea wall. That's one of the reasons I prefer to troll.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Hey! I have a 18' Sylvan, white with a blue stripe!!! It wasn't me though... so don't go chucking hardware at me if you see me!!!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm not throwing anything at anybody ( ok maybe sometimes):smile-mad . Seriously I wouldn't waste my fishing time getting into a confrontation with a few dirtbags. They know who they are and I'm sure since there dirtbags they dont care. somebody should slap thee momma for bringing them up that way.:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts