Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
South channel?? Or middle river, heading out for the first time next week? Thanks, tight lines guys!!!

·
Registered
12,741 Posts
following
Don't follow that guy, he doesn't know what the hell he's doing :p

what a difference a couple days makes eh Dave !! Don't think the cold front helped us out much. Those couple we did get will be a good lunch tomorrow. Thanks again for the trip and it was a beautiful night, fish were a bonus. Plus the neighbors 40 acres to hunt!!!

·
Registered
5,297 Posts
Don't follow that guy, he doesn't know what the hell he's doing :p

what a difference a couple days makes eh Dave !! Don't think the cold front helped us out much. Those couple we did get will be a good lunch tomorrow. Thanks again for the trip and it was a beautiful night, fish were a bonus. Plus the neighbors 40 acres to hunt!!!
Gotta ask AJ, who put the fish in the boat? Any other hit's? I may have to share some responsibility for the slow down of walleye catching. I was just THINKING of giving Marine City a try and see what happens? Mother Nature, the fish god's and I are not on the same page.

·
Registered
12,741 Posts
Gotta ask AJ, who put the fish in the boat? Any other hit's? I may have to share some responsibility for the slow down of walleye catching. I was just THINKING of giving Marine City a try and see what happens? Mother Nature, the fish god's and I are not on the same page.
Bernie Dave got one I got one. I'd give it a shot if I were you, they are in the river. Casting I've seen LOT'S of fish. I'd just wait for the weather to be somewhat the "same" for a couple days.. Dave missed a couple hits and I missed a couple also.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts