Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished with Bay de Noc tonight from Marine City down to Algonac state park. We picked up 7 nice walleye. Should have had 8, but I stabbed the net at a nice fish of Paul's (sorry again Paul). Fished next to Makowish and RJT. Good to see you boys. Action wasn't fast and furious, but we had fun. All fish came on chrome and chartreusse blades with chartreusse beads. 25 FOW seemed to be the depth tonight. Water was very clean. Thanks again Paul! Be back Saturday morning early.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Way to go good to hear someone is catching some fish.Were you just drifting or were you trolling? And could you tell me what time you started? Thanks Hank:confused:

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hank - we were trolling about 2.0 on the gps. Started fishing around 6 pm. It's a great early bite too. I'll be there in the morning. Burgundy and white Smokercraft.

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
good job guys, I will be down around the Algonac area on saturday morning as well kinda dried up around here.. Cya Slick

·
Premium Member
3,790 Posts
rjt said:
Seven was the lucky number! We boated seven as well. :D all fish came in 20-30 fow. chartreusse and orange took all our fish.
Great fishin with ya yesterday. You can never have too many friends who share the fishing addiction:)

Thanks Makowish for a fun after work trip!!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tgafish said:
Great fishin with ya yesterday. You can never have too many friends who share the fishing addiction:)

Thanks Makowish for a fun after work trip!!

tgafish - didn't know you were a member. Kevin didn't introduce us yesterday. Anyway, good to see you out there! They are both fun to fish with.

·
Premium Member
3,790 Posts
Canuck136 said:
tgafish - Anyway, good to see you out there! They are both fun to fish with.
Same here! I've fished with Kevin a few times. Mostly chasing silver. It was good to meet Ryan last night and get some knowledge on the rivers. And to get some tasty fillets.:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts