Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the wife out last night for a relaxing night of fishing. We managed two nice eater fish in the 20" range. That south wind is a son of a gun for guys like me with a gas kicker. Very hard to control the boat.

Anyway it was a very nice evening on the river and I got to spend time with my favorite fishing buddy. :eek:ne_eye:

Last night we got one fish on a red/brass blade with red beads and the other on a sliver with red beads.

Larry

·
Registered
853 Posts
I got out as well. Launched at Algonac. It was slow for me, but I'm a rookie. I tried everything including my first shot at handlining. I was out early and alone so It gave me a good chance to practice the technique. No fish on the wire, although I did have a hit or 2. I picked up one nice wally for the day. I probably leftt a little early or I may have done better. I dont like fishing after dark by myself. I kept thinking I should have hit the lake instead. I managed 3 per trip my last 2 times out. All in all it was a great day on the water. Had a couple "pops" and relaxed.
Take care!
--Dennis--

1 - 2 of 2 Posts