Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
cold, dead hands ......
6,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Some better pics of this dude who I hope will spend some quality time in my living room ......

Another (notice the battle scar on the snout) .....

And I believe another of the same deer .....

·
Registered
291 Posts
I don't know much about scoring but man I would like to shoot one with the lobster claws, hopefully you get a shot @ him.

·
Registered
25 Posts
The 3rd picture buck almost looks different from the first two..notice the Right side G2..maybe not tho im def not any kind of expert..and as for score goes i would say mid 120s somewhere around there maybe but im definetly not an expert at that either

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
The 3rd picture buck almost looks different from the first two..notice the Right side G2..maybe not tho im def not any kind of expert..and as for score goes i would say mid 120s somewhere around there maybe but im definetly not an expert at that either
I was thinking the same thing. My guess is you have a couple different shooters roamin' around your woods. Good luck taggin' them.

·
cold, dead hands ......
6,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I thought that was a distinct possibility myself - tough to tell. I wouldn't hesitate either way. Game on tomorrow.:)

·
Registered
105 Posts
all 3pictures are the same buck, look at the crab claws, there just at different angles, score 110 to 115. no mass

·
Registered
197 Posts
The third pic buck is different. His right side G2 is smaller than the first buck. Either way you won't go wrong both are bruisers. Good luck!!

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Gross score will go over 130" maybe not by much but it will..

I am not sure where you guys are coming up with 110" but this deer is way better than that.. At the very least he is upper 120's but I would stake my money he goes 130" no doubt...

·
cold, dead hands ......
6,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Different bucks for sure - after some more looks (I have more pics of the buck in 3rd pic) there's no doubt. The G2 on right side is longer and the G3 on left side tilts inward on the buck in top two pics.

Anyway, I'll shoot him if I get the chance. I'll be in the stand later today where he's been hangin. BTW, I'm no expert either but this ain't a 110" deer.:)

·
Registered
66 Posts
Save pic #1 and have him mounted EXACTLY that way (snout out - like he's 'chasing' & ears tucked back) once you put him on the ground !!! :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts