Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is it possible to ride in a bumpy field on a quad with your rifle and scope on the back of the quad and the gun shoot 12 inches low.I just got back from the range and thats what the gun was doing I adjusted the height and it shoots fine and I shoot 15 rounds thorw it.It shot fine till I rode throw that plowed field a few times.Or did some one mess with it because I left my gun by it self in my shack and there was a guy by my shack.

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Are you using a quad gun case? If not i would highly suggest it, riding on the back of a quad will damage scopes innards, even expensive ones. Not real good for it. Les

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
No.I'm use a swarovski scope.The gun shoots fine now.You think the scope ok?first time I ever did that last time to.The case is air glide platic case

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Check your mounts a Swaro's shouldn't do that, especially in a case, if you are worried, Swaro has great Customer Service. Something ain't good about that, unless you were flyin' across the field. les

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No I was not going fast.It just gets me it shoots fine now.like I said I took it to the range today and it ajusted like it should and shot fine.and I'm shooting a 338-378 weatherby mag.

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
The problem is, it should not have lost POA going across the field, I would seriously want Swaro to check the scope out, tell them what happened. Finding out the reticle could drop whenever is not something you want to find out when ya got your crosshairs on a critter. Les

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Called swaro Talk to them they said it's not the scope it some thing else.I'm going to have them check it when I have the them change my reticle from tds to there new ballistice system.

·
Banned
269 Posts
"Guy by your shack", eh Enigma? Seems we've had similar problems now haven't we? Only "the guy" was IN my shack. Interesting turn of events, even for someone known as the enigma. You know what they say about revenge don't you Enigma? Just like fine wine, the longer it sits, the sweeter it gets! Amazing what a turn of a small dial can do isn't it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts