Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about getting a shed to keep all my clothing gear in during the season. The goal is that my hunting clothes never come into contact with indoor scents and to reduced clutter in our small cabin. Im not looking for a permanent wood structure. Possibly something made of resin that I could potentially store during the off season. It would have to be big enough to stand up in and have bench to sit on while taking off boots. I already have an ozone closet I plan on putting in there. Does anyone else do this and what have you used?

·
Registered
36,741 Posts
I use my wood shed which is open on the side that faces the predominate wind. It has an over hand on the entry side that offers a little more protection.

·
Registered
4,025 Posts
Just put them in a trash can with leaves from the area where you are hunting. I use cedar branches where I hunt. Can't hang them in the wood shed because of the mice and chipmunks.

·
Registered
36,741 Posts
Have you considered a cedar deer blind?

Reactions: 252Life

·
Registered
461 Posts
Ahh gotcha, I was going to say one of those tents can be cheaper than one of those crusher tents ( brand name markup/same thing practically ). Sounds like you need to build a cheap structure, or find a deal on a out shed from a big box store. Toss a battery led light in it. Good to go.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

·
Registered
265 Posts
Our cabin had a few 10x12 Ish sheds. One of them we converted to a changing shed. Has power ran to it, an electric radiant heater which is on a timer and controlled from the house. Has an ozone generator. Hooking the ozone to a remote is the next step so it runs for 10 minutes before we head out in the morning.

We absolutely LOVE it. I highly recommend any investment your willing to make in one. I don’t think you’ll be sorry about it.

·
Premium Member
10,977 Posts
Nice deer blind

·
Premium Member
10,977 Posts
I was thinking the same thing. Cut a couple more windows and it's good. Went up in 2 hours and if not anchored will blow away with the first good wind.
Size and how much was it

1 - 17 of 17 Posts