Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
https://reloadinghome.net/product-category/primers-in-stock/

The site looks good. Really good for a fake! Too good to be true. I won't order from it.
The only red flag that stands out is their About Us page says:

RELOADING HOME was established and stocked up in January 2019 to officially launch activities later that year, due to COVID-19 our grand launch was postponed till further notice.
Finally launched in December 2020 selling stocks of 2019.

But the site name wasn't even registered until 9/15/2021.

James Robert Dale is an FFL holder registered at the store address. Phone number (850)638-0745 Maybe I should just call to ask if they are real? They even show lots of BH209 in stock.

Reactions: jonnyb

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Sound hoky.

·
Premium Member
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
You are so right. And I just noticed, minimum $200 order Yikes!

I come across sites like this by searching google with "209 primers" "In Stock" and such. I'm good at searching, but some of the sites are super sketchy. I reported the site to Google Safe Browsing, so hopefully they will block it on Chrome. I also reported them to Zelle. That should put the hurt on them :)
- Joe

Reactions: TK81

·
Registered
20,344 Posts

·
Registered
9,787 Posts
there is another scam site, smokelesspowdershop ..... verified scam. i have contacted their domain registrar and see what happens from that.

·
Registered
37,538 Posts
There is a sucker born every minute. Let the buyer beware. If it sounds to good to be true, it is. All good words to live by.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts