Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else plan on being up on the bayt saturday. I intend on it and will be going by the call sign "straight shooter". If anyone else is with a nextel I will give my two way number.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
will be ou there Saturday as well, have to work untill noon then hitting it after that, went out tuesday after work, boated 5 in 3hrs by the plug 2 guys!

·
Registered
224 Posts
I would like to be out there on Saturday, but not sure yet. Might hit an inland lake close to home. I have only been out on the bay twice this summer. Costs too much in gas to tow the boat.....:sad:

·
Registered
691 Posts
Would love to get out but I have a wedding to go to, then next week have to work on Saturday, then Labor Day man times goes by fast.

·
Registered
749 Posts
I'd love to go out Saturday, but I went Thursday. With the price of gas, it costs me about $70 for each trip - and I'm only an hour away.
So - good luck to all who can make it - it looks like it's going to be nice weather to be on the water.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Funny how that works. Ya have a bunch of guys say "I wish one of us had a boat" then yo get one and nobody can freakin go or they say you should have called !! Well I did 10 other times and you said I cant My wet nurse says i gotta watch lifetime with her.

·
Registered
5,560 Posts
I took that 22 foot Islander out and the owner was suppose to go with me and my buddy. He had something else going on and couldn't go. So me and my buddy took it out. I found out that it would be better to have 3 or 4people in it to fish, 1 to steer the boat while the others did the fishing thing. I'm not going to trade for this boat so if anyone wants a 1983 22foot Islander that runs like a top and does not leak a drop ( we were out for 6 hours Sat. ) when I got home I took the drain plug out, parked the boat on a down hill drop like I always do, and not a drop of water came out when I pulled the drain plug. Hows that for a 25 year old Aluminum boat. No dings in the hull either. PM me and I will hook you up. It's just a little to much boat for me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts