Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit the lake with Fisheater around 3:30. Ran the same program as the last 4 trips in this area with similar success (in-lines/harnesses/boards)
Picked up 5 eater walleye and one 10" perch. a few smallies and alot of "fish on............ crap!!!! fish off!!!:lol:". Glad I made it out yesterday instead of banking on today. Time to learn how to handline I guess:lol:. Oh yeah, the new battery made it through the first trip........ I was shocked:rolleyes:

·
Registered
793 Posts
EV great job on the Walters, I think you guys should stick with the day plan. It is really crowded :lol: yea that's it crowded, if you count my boat or BDB's boat. :lol:

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah,
It was really crowded in the area we've been fishing as well..... If you count a couple fellow MS'rs:lol:. I still have no idea how you guys stay up that late and still function the next day:dizzy:.

EV great job on the Walters, I think you guys should stick with the day plan. It is really crowded :lol: yea that's it crowded, if you count my boat or BDB's boat. :lol:

·
Registered
793 Posts
Yeah,
It was really crowded in the area we've been fishing as well..... If you count a couple fellow MS'rs:lol:. I still have no idea how you guys stay up that late and still function the next day:dizzy:.

Function, what's that, and at work the next day, the vendors better hope they don't piss me off. :lol:

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Good Job Matt, It's is hard to function the next day, but it beats the bar tab!!:lol: Isn't this where i say, PRICELESS!

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
Great job on the fish Matt!! Boy you guys love that area!! This was the first weekend in I don't know how long that I had no time to fish!!!!! I hope this pattern don't happen much!!!:lol::lol::lol: I had a nephews wedding Sat. and My fishing partners 80th birthday Sun.....Can you say REHAB :dizzy: AA here I come!

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I need my 6 hours of sleep ..... 8 if I've been drinking :lol:. I'll just have to wait till one of you 'whippers' have some room for a Saturday night;) I'll make an exception for the Sturgeon Queen....... she's alot better looking then ya'll:lol::D. I hope the party went well for ya Kevin...... I would have liked to make it, but I had to tend to the laundry/dishes/cleaning/ ect. :sad:

Anyone have a jetski for sale???? I'm sick of cleaning fish:evil::evil::lol:

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Matt, Sturgeon Queen is cute, but come on, I think I can give her a run for her money because I clean up well!! :lol: Matt, you have my number just let me know & I'll take you out!

I need my 6 hours of sleep ..... 8 if I've been drinking :lol:. I'll just have to wait till one of you 'whippers' have some room for a Saturday night;) I'll make an exception for the Sturgeon Queen....... she's alot better looking then ya'll:lol::D. I hope the party went well for ya Kevin...... I would have liked to make it, but I had to tend to the laundry/dishes/cleaning/ ect. :sad:

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
I hope the party went well for ya Kevin...... I would have liked to make it, but I had to tend to the laundry/dishes/cleaning/ ect. :sad:

Had enough Walleye Fillets to Feed 50 people at Donalds 80th birthday party!! Everyone had a great time!! Now time to relax and watch a little football!!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Matt, Sturgeon Queen is cute, but come on, I think I can give her a run for her money because I clean up well!! :lol: Matt, you have my number just let me know & I'll take you out!

I would take out Sturgeon Queen over you Jamie, no offense, but no you don't clean up that good. Sometimes you sure do smell pruty though:lol::evil::lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts