Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I took Wally Gator out again last night for Mr. Uglys, but he definitely didnt have his game face on. HAHAHA! Sorry Gator!!! ;) It was cold and the river was very calm. I caught 2 Sturgeon measuring 27 inches and 36 inches. (Pics are in my gallery) How many did you catch Wally Gator????? :lol: Had another great time with you out there. Cant wait to do it again!!!!!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Hey Queen thanks again for taking me out for Mr. Uglys it was a blast even tho I dident contribute to the creal report...:lol: For some reason I just couldnet get it going last night, but the Sturgeon Queen kept us in the game with two nice sturgeon and a 6lb cat... I gotta say, when it comes to sturgeon fishing the Sturgeon Queen is one of the best in the business... I would love to make it out next weekend but unfourtinally I gotta work, so it looks like your flying solo next weekend Queen... Oh yeah, before I forget, that $20.00 you left in my truck for gas and bait is going right back to you!!! :rant: It was all my pleasure to treat last night ;)... Thanks again, and good luck this weekend if ya go out.... Wally Gator :coolgleam

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Brian, how come you don't get all dolled up to go fishing w/me like that? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Nope, he suckes @ partying!! :D:D:lol: Hoover will understand that statement!!:lol:

I just figured when you want someone to get dolled up you take hoover out. :lol::yikes::lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts