Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man i read some of the other threads on the wind tomarrow and i dont tkink its gonna be bad early [day light] i checked like 4 diffrent weather sources and they all say about the same 5-10 in the morning going up from there. what do u guys think? .....early weekend warrior gets the wally....what does got me pondering is the lack of fish u fine week day guys have been reporting.sounds like i might try down river,the upper dont sound like its producing like it was earlyer.....Any feed back?

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Not supposed to be any better tomorrow either.:( They are calling for 10--20 mph out of the ESE.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Went out from Bolles Friday, WOW! We hit the end of the break wall from the channel and hit a Typhoon of waves! It wasn't even close to being enjoyable. Strong East winds were kicking up 6-8ft waves. Tried fishing for about an hour and gave up! Did some casting off shore (Had the fishing itch) and wound up with a couple of smallies (Catch & Release of course). If Today is anything close to yesterday, I'd say stay home and mow the lawn, or something, just don't waste your time out there.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it wasent to bad at daylight but 2 hours later she was gusting pretty good. but managed to hook 2 fish,pretty tough bite.for me anyways....think ill stay home tomarrow and sleep in:gaga::coolgleam

1 - 7 of 7 Posts