Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have the news on the big road kill buck that was hit on the 9th? Saw a picture of it floating around facebook. I was told it was hit on M-46? I know some areas around there have been practicing QDM for a while now.

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
I have not heard anything but hope it's not the 6 year old I'm after. He was a huge 7 last year at 5 but heard he was a huge 9 point this year. I haven't seen him yet this year yet but the neighbor has but the last time was 2 weeks ago.

We have tge deer by us estimated between 6 and 8. He's been a ghost in the area

Im 1 mile from m46

·
Registered
11,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Saw it on Facebook. When I opened the link it said I had been pranked.
Maybe why I can't find it. That would explain why it can't be found or no news on it. We all know how many times a big buck reappears year after year in a new location.

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
It was a fake
Well I still want to see it so I can tell my friends about the twelve point I heard ran itself into my Amish cousin's arrow while he was taking a nap while ground hunting because he forgot his safety harness. He started tracking it only to kick it up and watch it get hit by a car. By the way, he has trail cam pics of him being stalked by a cougar last year and the year before. No lyin'! That guy never has had much luck. :cool:

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
What I posted above was a hoax too :whistle:

Nothing to see. Move along :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts