Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for the late post. Headed NE to 130' set lines @ 6:30am fished til 2:00pm. Went 4 for 6, 1st fish 4# walleye on full core with pearl & red Fishlander spoon, 2nd 6# walleye off rigger 100' down 30' back moonshine mag in flounder pounder, worked out to 150' 3rd 7# laker on dipsey 150' back with double orange crush, 4th 5# steel off rigger 130' down 30' back firetiger mag spoon. Missed 1 on dipsey, & 1 off rigger, was a quality silver of some kind, went across back of boat twice & 1 good jump about 150' behind the boat & exit stage right, took my Flounder pounder with it. Only seen 1 other boat all day, everybody must of been up to HB.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Thanks for the report that gives me a little hope for the morning. I'm having a hard time deciding between PS and Lexington.

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Decided on lexington, launched at 7ish went straight to 130' no luck tried a few other spots with more of the same. 0 for 0 was the final count.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Anyone fish sanilac this week? took the day off today & perch fish Sag. Bay, caught just enough to put me on the fence for tomorrow. Sanilac or Sag.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts