Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone having luck at either, looking to be out Friday afternoon trying to get some in prior to the weekend rush..feel free to shoot me a PM

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
SANG pm has been shot your way!

no, make that 2 pms have been sent

koby

·
Registered
13 Posts
isnt this a fishing forum, not a pm reminder board?... I dont mind people pm'ing locations, but if they are biting, what times, what depths is of interest to all, isnt it?

Not dissing you Koby, I know you have helped out many of us out at SANG and it is appreciated. I'm just wondering if it is still producing, or if anything is going on.. Tried to find your spot last Sat am at first light with no luck... only 1 perch spotted till 9am. Could have been the timing... talked to a few guys next to us and they were fishing the same holes as the night before where they nailed them, but that morning they werent getting a thing.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
mrskay

after my last visit to "the spot" on monday, ive had to adopt a new approach to posting reports for everyone to see because of the number of people in the area i fish and the number of holes i saw drilled out there

i dont mind helping a few of you out but i dont want to be fishing in a shantytown

and, yes, they are still out there but the based on mondays outing the numbers are down as i only managed 22 keepers

keep in mind that i dont fish the weekends and i only fish from about 3pm till its too dark to see (thats the key, by the way)

i will be out there today from 3-dark, in the same area, but this time im going to try very close to shore (have yet to see anyone in real tight all year)...ill report tonight or tomorrow morning

·
Registered
13 Posts
Koby,
I'm gealous of those who can get out during the week.. 9-5 job is nice, but if only I could swing some weekdays off I would love to fish without weekend hardwater pressure.

Hope you do well in close... anyone fishing real far out at SANG in a bit deeper water? If so, how are they doing?

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
were fishing way out, some were doing well and others left empty handed, lots of fish being seen but no takers seemed to word out of everyones mouth..ofcourse the best times to be out are the weekdays, the weekends you might as well call it a city out there, masses of people some of which will drill a hole 10 feet from your shanty...not very fun at all

·
Super Moderator
3,249 Posts
just my two cents... when I see post with hundreds of views and only a few posts lead me to say it is OK to PM a location to another member... this is a great site but this is also not the lakeside fishing report... just my two cents....

·
Super Moderator
3,249 Posts
because I do share.... there has been a few guys fishing tight to shore at the south shore of the SANG were the creek dumps into the lake... they have been there all week same guys...

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
Lake side fishing report is two weeks late and fictional 1/2 the time. Ok I'll give you every GPS hot spots with time/ dates and perch migration paterns for the past 5 years. HOLD on I have to get them BYB

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for the tips at Geno's by the way, caught the biggest perch of my life this week, sure was a blast

1 - 12 of 12 Posts