Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Worked hard yesterday!! No need for tread mill when I got home. Started at sang and fished halfway to cotton and back halfway to barracks from 2fow to 5 fow. Headed to metro after lunch and put some miles on there. Water at sang gin clear, water stained at metro. Brought home 15 good fish, released quite a few. Perch eye marks spoon with spike worked best. You just have to search for active fish, they are around! Best of luck!

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Most likely the second spot, I believe the bigger fish are still towards the southern portions of the lake and will be making there way north soon. Usually the smaller fish and males will arrive first. We are in the early stages of the ice season and are fortunate to be able to fish a lot of areas. This is early in the season & the best is yet to come with late ice then hate to say ice out.. GOODLUCK....

·
Registered
854 Posts
3 Months to Walleye season. Cant come soon enough for the ice to be gone. Sit in the boat in the middle of the night and cruise at 1.5 until a limit is caught. Yhis Ice season is just to pass time. LOL

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I hear you on that love my jigging and trolling, but this through spring walleye season is my lay off season, When working I have no time to get on the water so I make the best of it and enjoy it while it last every season. That's the life of an asphalt guy working 7 days a week in the summer.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts