Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

SANG 3/3, 3pm-dusk

1148 11
Headed straight out of the launch and to the left a little, maybe a half mile out or less, there were a half a dozen guys out there...they were all catching fish!!!

the visibility has deteriorated since tuesday 3/1 when it was clear...now you can only see about 2ft...2 guys out there had about 50 on the ice when i got there at 3pm...they had the bobbers going with minnows

went past them maybe 50 yards....it was slow going until all hell broke loose at about 4:30...

from 5pm till just before dark, i couldnt put "the rig" down fast enough....they were snappin so fast i couldnt get a smoke or brew in! probably caught 70 or so, and kept 34

this was the craziest action ive ever seen fishing anywhere

the ice is still fine...down to about 10" with no honeycomb

talked to a guy on the way in who fished by the barracks...he slayed em as well

if you can get out tomorrow its an easy lmit

koby
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
QUEENLAFISHA AND I FISHED IN FRONT OF THE SEA PLAIN RAMP ABOUT AN 1/8 OF A MILE IN THE BIG PUFFY WEEDS . WE CAUGHT ARE LIMIT OF BIG SUNNYS . THE ACTION WENT ALL DAY WE DID A LOT SORTING OUT TO KEEP 50 GOOD ONES . MINI MOONS GREEN AND WHITE TIPPED WITH PINK GULP.IF THE FISH GODS SMILE ON US WE'LL HIT AGAIN SAT.

A/K/A MING MING
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.