Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone I am selling my house in the little town of Saint Clair one mile off the Saint Clair river.. The house is 1764 sq foot 2 baths 1 1/2 car attached garage,3 bedroom,famiy room,living room,shed,base board hot water heat, The house is set up with emergency generator switch with the generator that goes in the shed.. Big two level deck on the back.

All applainces stay with the house..

Lots of landscaping and to many other things to list. I am asking $183.000 if interested you can contact me at [email protected]et or you can call at 810-434-4476 Cya Brent

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey there slick.....

I'm moving pretty soon.....got any pictures of that place? Is it good hunting around there? What school system?

Thanks

·
Registered
7,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello there Northern lights, I was just about to go out the door to meet a bunch of guys in Port Huron for a smelt dipping party behind the wall on the river.. If you would e-mail me at [email protected] and I will tell everything you need to know about the house tommorow alright.. I will also send you a picture of the house then because I dont know how to post a picture here.. Cya Brent aka Slick fishin

1 - 3 of 3 Posts