Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didnt hit the ice until 10 am this morning, 10 FOW, gold fireball jig, whole minnow, 6 inches of ice. Caught 26 walters, 3 only being keepers in 3 hours of fishing!!! Not to bad:D

·
Registered
209 Posts
Wow, thats an awesome average, 1 fish every 7 minutes. I would definately call that some hot catching. Sounds like the bite was definately on... Were the three keepers just legal or did they have some size to them? Great job. Will be on the river in the morning below the Zee bridge someplace. Hope for some hot action like you got into.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The three keepers were just legal, Im headin back out in the morning. I didngt see anyone out from the Zilwuakee boat launch while driving by. I tried calling my cousins the first few minutes of fishing but the action was nuts, marking numerous fish at once, they were cracken BIG time!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Nice job. Any room for a fellow walleye base camp member out there tomorrow?

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
good catch ! i didnt get any really big ones either , but the bite was better today than the past week and a half !

·
Registered
250 Posts
Didnt hit the ice until 10 am this morning, 10 FOW, gold fireball jig, whole minnow, 6 inches of ice. Caught 26 walters, 3 only being keepers in 3 hours of fishing!!! Not to bad:D
That you in the Fish Trap there the last 3-4 days?

Good fishing report, thanks.

Dorf

1 - 9 of 9 Posts