Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fished tonight from 2:30 til 6:30. No hits! That's all I have to say about that!..............Patch

·
Registered
618 Posts
Thats sayin alot though! hey the next time I can go is on the 30th anyone interested in company on the river that day? I'll buy the bait!

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
patcheroo said:
Fished tonight from 2:30 til 6:30. No hits! That's all I have to say about that!..............Patch

The Sagnasty is like a box of chocolates. Really bad tasting chocolates. You never know what your going to get. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Was the current still flowing hard ? Wednesday it was REALLY going, had to do an extra hole 2' below the jigging hole to keep the Raps on-screen on the Vex :bash: ! Bob

·
Registered
562 Posts
Fished last night on 12/22 from 4-8 p.m. Had one hit caught one throw back. The current was stronger than any other night this week. Put the camera down seen only one walleye. Seen about 25-30 sheepshead and 15-20 Catfish. Don't know where the wally's were hiding. Ice was 5-7 inches. Little water on the edge when gettign off ice last night. Be safe, stay dry.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Current wasn't too bad. Was able to get down pretty well with a 1/4 oz jig head. I moved a couple times and found a little more current, switched to 3/8 oz ...........Patch

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
snakebit67 said:
Any good ice north of the Z bridge yet?
Crossed the Z-bridge this afternoon and it looked like a freighter went through, South of the bridge. As far as I could tell the ice was all busted up, ALL the way to Hog Alley.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts