Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Good job Scott. Did you go to that spot you were telling me about tonight? Those are a couple of nice fish. How was the current?

Headed out in the morning, probally the bean tower. Hope to get a couple of those.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I see you were using rapalas too.We caught 6 last weekend and most of them on rapala's .Last year I did much better on jigs.Nice catch and good luck the rest of the year.

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
Nice job Scott!

Make sure ya wash 'em down with something from the top shelf.

·
Registered
4,720 Posts
Glad to see you got into some nicer fish, Scott. Was good to talk to you on the river (well, the drive next to the river anyway:) ) the other day. Hope to hook up and fish with you soon. You going up to Hubbard this weekend ?, gonna be fun. See ya.

:cool:

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok back at work so now I have time for a little info.;) :D

I wasnt even going to fish yesterday. I was suppose to have my daughter but she was sick. So I figured I'd better go fishing before I ended up at the bar.:D

No fish on the cicada's just a few hits. Both fish were caught on Rapala's. No other fish were caught not even the little dinks.

I fished in the city last night. Current at first was moving fairly good, then towards the end of the night it slowed down. 16 FOW.

Be back tonight!!!

Whale

Great to see you as well!! Definitly lets hook up! Im not going to Hubbard, Probably fishing the river or Heading north to Lake St Helen. Still undecided!

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Nice fish Scott! This could be the start of something good!

·
Registered
10,443 Posts
Good to see some keepers come from the river. Most of the reports I've been seeing have been reporting dinks. But then again, when I look at the standing from The Shiver I know that some decent fish have been caught.

I think I'm heading over on sat. Looks like it's going to hit 20 after some darn cold days, hoping that will put them on the bite.

Good job on the fish RB.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Nice catch Riverboy. It had to feel great. I've yet to catch a keeper this year.:cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts