Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been fishing Anchor Bay the last few days and the fishing is slowwww to say the least. Planning on giving Sag bay a try thursday, was thinkin bout going out of Sebewaing. should we take the quad, or is there any good Perch/Walleye in walking distance? My Dad wants to fish the east side of the bay. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks
Scott

· Banned
281 Posts
I have herd that Bayport / Mud Creek was giving up better catches of perch than gieger rd. Access is off of Filion rd.
Here is the number to the Sebewaing sportcenter. They can provide you with the latest info. 989 883 3731

Good Luck!

· Premium Member
31,768 Posts
Another place you might want to check is caseville. May not have the numbers of sebewing area, but good size usually;) Here's the number to walshe's gun and tackle in town.......(989)856-4465

· Registered
344 Posts
EScottK,
I was out from mud creek tuesday and plan on going again thursday. There was a quad that seemed to have gotten stuck but they managed to get it out. There was 3 guys on it, I don't know if the weight was the problem or not. There was quite a bit of snow and it was wet. I'm not sure how far out I was but I was in 4 fow and caught about 80. Almost all little ones but it was fun.
I walked out maybe 10 mins or so. I'm going out a little further tomorrow hopefully maybe get some bigger fish.

1-CHANCE

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.