Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where is it hot on thebay for walleyes. . I haventbeenoutyet this year

P . Mckinney 🇺🇸🐟

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Pretty easy fishing this year Flip. Seems to me that anything with a worm on it will catch ya a walleye. Guys are doing good just about everywhere. CDAD

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I like it EASY!!

Just made our first trip of the year, since the other motor blew up on us.

6 sheep, 1 cat, and 3 eyes.

Didn't get skunked, was really good to get back out on the water again. Soup would love to hear this report, since he posted on the other thread on the bad motor.

Can't replace a fun night of fishing, even if the eye action was not hot.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Go outta linwood or gambils and you wont have to go out too far.. there was a big pack out there today. Getting fish in all depth ranges, 16-19 foot was good today out by linwood. As previously said... there are pockets of fish all over right now!

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool beans ..been up to Frankfort getting salmon steel and lakers ..before that was trolling Erie ..now we are gonna do the bay game and slam some eyes,,then in August going to Frankfort the 16 th..going to stay in a cabin at betsie campground
and try for more salmon,,all this travel I'll need new trailer bairings.......I don't go fishing....I go catching.....LoL.
Anyone else going to Frankfort? This yr? The big pain is redoing the boat over from walleye to salmon and the switching the rods over...guess I need to buy. More rods!!

P . Mckinney 🇺🇸🐟

1 - 8 of 8 Posts