Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
10,812 Posts
Here is a Youtube video that I published that features some walleye fishing on Saginaw Bay. I shot the video during late May, 2014, fishing with a friend of mine. It was my first day back on the water after being laid up for about two weeks. I also just published another video that features my new motors that I put on my boat last spring along with more Saginaw Bay walleye fishing. You can check that out on my Youtube channel.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Excellent video as usual Mike! Thanks for sharing. We are truly blessed with such a fine fishery! Looking forward to spring after seeing short sleeves! ! :D

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Mike, Nice video. Come on Spring. I hope you have a healthier Spring than you had last year. :)

·
Registered
5,111 Posts
Nice video..
How far back :D
Maybe Frank knows :yikes:
Sorry Frank, I just had too.
Tom, Don't mess with me. I'll grab you by your sore hand. :lol: I played so much in the weeds last year I forgot everything I ever knew about set backs.:lol:

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Very Nice, got the blood pumpin :D I am ready for some trollin.
Thanks for sharing.
Me as well. seems like just a few weeks ago hearing how bored everyone was with trolling. I surely love to catch em through the ice and jigging vertically, but after spending duck, deer etc seasons I'm ready pretty quickly for softwater!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts