Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone fish in the chocolate milk today? I got up this morning and the little creek behind my house was completely over its banks and into my backyard. Gonna have to wait 3-4 days for the water to recede a bit.

·
Registered
150 Posts
We had three boats(relatives) out yesterday and did pretty good in Bay City. Between us we kept 17 eyes that went from 15.5-20, with lots of misses and shorts. I noticed the water started to turn dirty about an hour our so before dark, it will be soup for a few days, hope it clears up before the end of the shiver. Did anyone hit the bay this weekend, I didn't have time to make the trip. I'll report in a day or 2..

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
robin said:
The Flint is as high as it ever gets. The oompa loompas would love it.
Definatly dont fish the Sag. for a few days or you might catch a little brown one...:yikes: ..:lol:

·
Registered
322 Posts
My wife and I saw that they pulled a body out of the Flint last night from the news report. I'll never get her to eat a fish out of there!

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Yeah, I saw the news last night too. And today I got lunch at the McD's right across the street from there! Gettin' a little too close to home on that one....

The Saginaw river system is better suited for whitewater rafting for the foreseeable future until we hit a dry spell.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts