Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
01-31 3:30 till 7:30pm
Lots of dinks. I got 1 good eater and 1 14" other then that a lot of dinks. I was at the power lines down river from the "Z" bridge. Tried to reach River Boy by radio on ch7, ch8 and cell phone. Sorry I mise you River Bow. I am getting ready to go this morning, will give report later. I will be on ch 7 code 0 if anyone else is there give me a call.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just a Question- Where is the best place to park & bait shop nearby? Planning on trying later in week. Would appreciate any info from anyone who knows:

·
Registered
5,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Get off on M13 [ last ex. going north on 75 just before you start up the "z' bridge.] Turnright M13, go about a mile to a motel and bait shop that is on the right. Parking is ok all alone M13, just look where other people has been going on and you will be alwright. You can go non the other side of the river if you would like. Good luck.

·
Registered
10,443 Posts
Pretty much the same story at the Bean tower for 1-31. Biggest was 14" a few people getting dinks, less getting keepers, scanned the radio and heard pretty much the same thing. What's the bounty up to on that noise maker with the propeller, lol.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Hey slowpoke

Sorry I missed ya. I had some battery problems in my cell phone and my radio!:(

Going to try to get out this afternoon and tommorrow afternoon!

Batteries are all charged up again!!:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts