Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think about a get together on Sag Bay this winter?? Of course as well as Hubbard Lake. I am usually up to date on wherre the bit is on the bay. Maybe if enough interest is shown we should try it??? your feelings????

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey you guys lets wait a couple months what do ya think??? lolol Everyone is getting excited! ME TO

·
Registered
226 Posts
sounds good to me ive been waiting for one closer to home.
hey dugfish ill beat ya there i only have less than 5 min.see ya out there.
jeff

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
I'm in. ATV is ready, rest of the gear too. Walleyes or Perch ?,....mmmmmmmmmmm,.....maybe both !?!

Whale :D :cool:

·
Registered
2,563 Posts
with this cool front moving thru lets hope for some good ice by early to mid next week:D :D

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Sound like fun. when we get some safe ice lets get a date!!!

·
Registered
833 Posts
Is anyone welocome? New to the site last year, but would like to get in on a couple of these outings.

·
Registered
833 Posts
My neighbors think I'm crazy as it is. I had my shanty set up in my yard last week letting it get good and dry, also put a little wax on the poles to ease operation.

I can't wait until first ice.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Love to do it! No ATV or snowmobile. Can I hitch a ride out, if needed?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Man this post is killing me. I cant wait till the safe ice is on the Bay. Lastyear was probably the best year as far as numbers of fish. Our best day was 38 fish for 4 guys and were releasing walleyes buy 9:00 am. We put alot of effort into fishing lastyear and hope we can have good ice again this year. Davew731 im sure we can find a way to get you out for this outing. Really looking forward to the hard water season.

Grizzly. To the guys up in pinnconing, If I lived where you did I would be divorced and out of a Job for sure. Lucky dogs.

Its about 40 minutes for us to get to Franks from sanford.

:D

·
Registered
386 Posts
I thought all you "ice nuts" might like this.
I took this photo straight out of Linwood road last winter.
Does anyone remember this?

1 - 20 of 68 Posts