Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted the photos of the Rompola buck, taken while in velvet and hard antler. I've also posted a photo of the new Indiana state record, possibly the world record. nice photos
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,935 Posts
Why are you bringing the rompola wet dream back up. I thought it was deemed a hoax, because he wouldn't let anybody examine it.
Let it die.
(I will believe it when it is certified genuine)
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
6,907 Posts
ART said:
I thought it was deemed a hoax, because he wouldn't let anybody examine it.
just because he wouldnt let someone examine it doesnt mean it was a hoax.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,627 Posts
HickoryNut said:
I posted the photos of the Rompola buck, taken while in velvet and hard antler. I've also posted a photo of the new Indiana state record, possibly the world record. nice photos


So wheres the picture???????:confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,935 Posts
wild bill said:
just because he wouldnt let someone examine it doesnt mean it was a hoax.
If you don't let anyone examine it, you have something to hide.
If Rompola wants to use it in advertising, and claim it as bonafide, then he needs to have it certified and xrayed.
He is hiding something.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,113 Posts
I don't know they just look fake to me.:16suspect

 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,410 Posts
But, are they legit?

Do they truly represent the antlers ....and the animal....that was first illustrated in the famous Free Press photo?

Who took 'em?

When?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sprytle said:
Photoshop fake pics.......in my opinion.:rolleyes:

-Bob:)
So now Mitch is a expert in altering photos and video...wow, I thought he was just an expert in altering skull plates and deer racks. You cant change the mind of a jealous person. I just thought I would post these pictures to erase some of your skeptisism. And for the last time, he doesnt want the buck scored. Be happy with the photos and knowing that the biggest buck ever killed came from your state.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,410 Posts
fairfax1 said:
But, are they legit?

Do they truly represent the antlers ....and the animal....that was first illustrated in the famous Free Press photo?

Who took 'em?

When?


I sincerely want the Rompola story to be true. But, I also want to jump tall building in a single bound. Practical considerations come first.

Can you furnish details that help us better judge the veracity of this evidence?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,627 Posts
HickoryNut said:
So now Mitch is a expert in altering photos and video...wow, I thought he was just an expert in altering skull plates and deer racks. You cant change the mind of a jealous person. I just thought I would post these pictures to erase some of your skeptisism. And for the last time, he doesnt want the buck scored. Be happy with the photos and knowing that the biggest buck ever killed came from your state.

Ha... Who said mitch altered the pics?? No i dont think he did that, i think someone that has any photoshop ability did that. You think mitch released these "live buck" pictures....Please.....Besides he himself is under a court order to never have anything to do with this sitiation again publiclly....Unless he agrees to a x-ray examination.

On the other other hand i would have LOVED this whole thing to come out...at the begining...with a legit buck from michigan as the new world record!!!!! Really...but he screwed himself on this one!!! Now its just "Old Hat" !!!:rolleyes:

-Bob:)


Nothing like a good Rompola thread from a newbie to kick off the New Year!!! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,769 Posts
:hide: Oh boy, here it comes again.

It's like a Tsunami warning.

HEAD FOR THE HILLS.......
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
139 Posts
Anyone want to lay a wager as to when this thread will be closed? I say that it doesn't make it past noon!!!

I don't know if the photos are real...but I sure would like to think that they are. Not everything has to be a conspiracy.;)
 
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top