Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
61 - 80 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Well what's the good word fellas? Anyone hitting the woods?

Saw lots of birds out and about after yesterdays rain. Anytime after a good soaking should be prime. Get out and get after 'em!

·
Premium Member
31,840 Posts
Advice from the guy who didn't get a bird 😯
Yikes!!
Brutal! I can see I'm not needed here!
Thanks for the heads up though! :evil:

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Rough crowd... and from my own teammate!

I smell a mutiny... :yikes:

·
Premium Member
1,501 Posts
Nothing here to update. I know I got birds at my spots but haven't had time to get out due to work and things going on with the kids. Im gunna do some scouting this Saturday and hopefully will have some pics for you guys sunday morning.

·
Premium Member
31,840 Posts
Come on now guys.... We have one total bird out of six guys!?
Look at the bright side! You're kickin the crap out of the Fan Addicts. :lol::lol:

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
Come on now guys.... We have one total bird out of six guys!?
I had my chance and blew it bigtime. What's everyone else's excuse?

The rest of our team has gone AWOL!

·
Premium Member
31,840 Posts

Oh...I don't know....maybeeeeee.... lack of LEADERSHIP! :idea::evilsmile:lol:

Take notes and recruit accordingly next year. ;)

·
Registered
389 Posts

No excuses here. I remember the days when I had the time to hunt the first two weeks of the season. Lot of birds hit the dirt....but now as I get older and my kids get older ya just find you don't have the time like ya used too. That's why I opt for the late hunt now. Plenty of time left. Still a lot birds around. Don't worry about me...I'll be fine. :cool:

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
No excuses here. I remember the days when I had the time to hunt the first two weeks of the season. Lot of birds hit the dirt....but now as I get older and my kids get older ya just find you don't have the time like ya used too. That's why I opt for the late hunt now. Plenty of time left. Still a lot birds around. Don't worry about me...I'll be fine. :cool:
Soldier on! I'm sure you'll bring the hammer of doom down on one of them wily bastids yet!

But i feel ya... my kids are young yet (3.5 and 1) and I already feel my free time has gone out the window. Trying to convince the wife to let me hunt as much as i'd like during deer season is always a fun game of 'how long can I stay out of the doghouse' too.. :D

·
Registered
5,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
Awesome bird!!! Congrats!!

61 - 80 of 104 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.