Name: Laser Beard Removal

Members:

d_rek (captain)
Ol Tom Killa
justdandy
bowslayer53
TGsupermag21
slammer00

Everyone please respond to this thread or the PM I sent you and I will enter our team into the official sign up thread!

Feel free to let everyone know what zone/county you'll be hunting and what dates you have a tag for.

I'm private property in St. Clair County, Hunt 0301, April 20 - May 3rd.

regards,
d_rek
21 - 40 of 104 Posts
Leg Automotive tire Wood Foot Terrestrial animal

Got some big tracks all over the sandpit at the back of the hunting property. I hung a camera back there to see what time they're dusting themselves back there. Pic is next to my size 13 boat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

Saw strutters in 3 different fields all within 1 mile of the area i'm hunting for the opener! Getting pumped!!!
I'm excited about Turkey Opener on Monday, too bad weathers not looking too good but turkeys don't care about rain & neither do I :)
Just don't poop your pants this year!
Is there something the rest of the team needs to know about?

Well all need to perform our "duty" for the good of the team heh heh heh

Just don't poop your pants this year!
Ok ya bastards who's heading out for the opener tomorrow? I'll be out bright and early at 6AM.

Looks like the weather should break before first light and provide a few hours of respite before some more storms move in late afternoon/early evening.

Good luck to everyone and let's see some pics from the field!
Good luck tomorrow. Im getting hunt 234 so I still have a couple more weeks. I have yet to get out scouting but usually never do till a day or two before the season.
Good luck tomorrow. I'll be waiting patiently for a couple more weeks
Sucky weather and high wind. Glad I'm in the blind. Heard a few gobbles though. Plant Window Vertebrate Tree Mammal

Attachments

Good luck today I mean.....sorry, long weekend i guess
No love this morning. Hopefully I'll at least see your bird this afternoon. This property is maddening like that I will see them in the field 40 to 50 yards from where I set up for five days in a row and then they will just disappear for a few days

Just wanted to congratulate justdandy on his awesome bird! Way to put us on the board!

I'll be out tomorrow evening, Saturday all day, and Sunday morning (hopefully it wont take that long) :D
Thanks for congratulating him here and not on the thread where you're supposed to only post your bird and score.

Oh, wait.............?
Just wanted to congratulate justdandy on his awesome bird! Way to put us on the board!

I'll be out tomorrow evening, Saturday all day, and Sunday morning (hopefully it wont take that long) :D
Just doing my part to ruffle some feathers. Good to see its working. ;)

Was out yesterday afternoon... Not a bird to be heard.

Well fellas where are everyone's bird?
Sorry man between work and family stuff haven't had a chance to hit the woods much this week. Hopefully the next couple of afternoons and weds or Thursday morning.

I think the rest of our team has late season tags

Well fellas where are everyone's bird?
Just anchored a nice tom with the bow pics and story to follow

Let's see that bird!
21 - 40 of 104 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.