Name: Laser Beard Removal

Members:

d_rek (captain)
Ol Tom Killa
justdandy
bowslayer53
TGsupermag21
slammer00

Everyone please respond to this thread or the PM I sent you and I will enter our team into the official sign up thread!

Feel free to let everyone know what zone/county you'll be hunting and what dates you have a tag for.

I'm private property in St. Clair County, Hunt 0301, April 20 - May 3rd.

regards,
d_rek

· Premium Member
31,889 Posts

· proud to be a.......
9,082 Posts
Looks like someone is getting the boot from your team, amigo!
They were just trying to have an advantage over last years, last place team.

Thundering Poultry....0

Gillcommander15......0
SteelBender77..........0
WildTurkey101..........0
Mmilosek.................0
Fakowee..................0
Homik07..................0

· Registered
6,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm a mathematician at my day job. Counting is my specialty.

· Registered
6,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:D

Wouldn't expect anything less than 100% ribbing 100% of the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
6,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ol Tom Killa

Can you contact bowslayer53 and TGsupermag21 and have them give a shout? Thanks!

Went scouting for sign the other day at my hunting property in an area I seen them roost all fall last year. No sign.. must be a fall roosting spot. Makes sense, since this area is almost underwater this time of year.

Got a great tip from the property owner about where he's pretty sure they hang out in the spring though. Near the property line, next to an old watering hole, just up the crest of a sandy knoll where there are a mid-sized grove of pines, immediately adjacent to a sand pit. Owner says he has always seen them dusting there year round. Going to scout there in the next day or two.

· Registered
6,018 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oh yah found the roost also got permission to hunt 40 acres near Algonac where my cousin usually bags a tom every year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
373 Posts
Stared my scouting this am and seen two sets of strutters close to the properties I can hunt. All toms and one was real nice 10-11 inch beard and over 1" Spurs. And I know this because he went to the side of the road so had him less then five feet away

1 - 20 of 104 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.