Name: Laser Beard Removal

Members:

d_rek (captain)
Ol Tom Killa
justdandy
bowslayer53
TGsupermag21
slammer00

Everyone please respond to this thread or the PM I sent you and I will enter our team into the official sign up thread!

Feel free to let everyone know what zone/county you'll be hunting and what dates you have a tag for.

I'm private property in St. Clair County, Hunt 0301, April 20 - May 3rd.

regards,
d_rek
1 - 20 of 104 Posts
Responding
Everyone please respond to this thread
"Teams are individually chosen and must have 6 members to make scoring fair."

Looks like someone is getting the boot from your team, amigo!

Resistance is futile. You will all be tominated anyway.

They were just trying to have an advantage over last years, last place team.

Thundering Poultry....0

Gillcommander15......0
SteelBender77..........0
WildTurkey101..........0
Mmilosek.................0
Fakowee..................0
Homik07..................0
Looks like someone is getting the boot from your team, amigo!
I'm a mathematician at my day job. Counting is my specialty.
C'mon don't be shy now!
Responding
Glad to see your making friends capt...😁
:D

Wouldn't expect anything less than 100% ribbing 100% of the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Im here. I will be hunting the late hunt in Saginaw co.
I'm hunting private property st Clair county April 20. Just one day is all I'll need
Ol Tom Killa

Can you contact bowslayer53 and TGsupermag21 and have them give a shout? Thanks!

Went scouting for sign the other day at my hunting property in an area I seen them roost all fall last year. No sign.. must be a fall roosting spot. Makes sense, since this area is almost underwater this time of year.

Got a great tip from the property owner about where he's pretty sure they hang out in the spring though. Near the property line, next to an old watering hole, just up the crest of a sandy knoll where there are a mid-sized grove of pines, immediately adjacent to a sand pit. Owner says he has always seen them dusting there year round. Going to scout there in the next day or two.
Will do. BTW I'll be hunting the late hunt again this year. Private land. St Clair and lapeer county
Hey fellas, I'll be in Ottawa, st.clair, and lapeer counties for the May hunt
Forgot to mention I'll be on private land, hopefully I can get it done on the west side there's some big boys out and about
I hope ya get it done over there too...than I don't have to call one in for ya back home...lol
You do all the work, I'll just point and shoot
I hope ya get it done over there too...than I don't have to call one in for ya back home...lol
Oh yah found the roost also got permission to hunt 40 acres near Algonac where my cousin usually bags a tom every year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stared my scouting this am and seen two sets of strutters close to the properties I can hunt. All toms and one was real nice 10-11 inch beard and over 1" Spurs. And I know this because he went to the side of the road so had him less then five feet away
1 - 20 of 104 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.