Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Roger's

1942 Views 10 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  HRCHLab
Was perusing Roger's online store yesterday and was surprised how much stuff is out of stock. Everything from Texas rigs, decoys, waders, and of course ammo...

I know its off season but wow!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Supply chain is a mess, stuff is out of stock all over, might get worse as the summer progresses. I hope I'm wrong
I'm mentally preparing myself to have to tap into my stock of 2.75" 20 gauge steel this year.
Reactions: HRCHLab
We have already started to stock up some- not hoarding but trying to make sure we are set for this season. Places around here are limiting steel shot to 1box per person per day
Have enough 12 gauge to get me through the season. 20 gauge looked like it might be an issue, but now I'm set to reload either 12 or 20.

Have a feeling when everything comes back in stock the prices are going to be 50-150% higher than they were before. I'm all set for gear. But ouch.
everything everywhere is backordered and/or out of stock...shocking it started around january.....
The ammo was what concerned me the most of course, but the lack of decoys, pre rigged Texas rigs, waders and such was really strange to me. I probably have enough steel to last a year, but my kids will be shooting more too...
Wonder how many crips will not be pursued or half hardily pursued .

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
living under a rock?

EVERYTHING is backordered just about everywhere. Can't find a humminbird graph anywhere....trolling motors back ordered for months now.

its the new normal.
I shoot 3” #2 1 1/4 oz Black Cloud. It was out of stock last season. I got some in January. Been out of stock since that lot got bought up….

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman
The struggle is real!
living under a rock?

EVERYTHING is backordered just about everywhere. Can't find a humminbird graph anywhere....trolling motors back ordered for months now.

its the new normal.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.