Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 8 pen 209's, mostly with 8.5 foot trolling rods $45.00 each, crappier rods will be a little cheaper.
Also hav 2 Diawa 47LC on 10 foot Diver rods with fresh 30lb Fireline $65.00 each

Have a ton of trolling spoons and J plugs, flies, dipseys, dodgers, etc. As soon as I take inventory I will post them also.

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are not sealines, just regular 47LC's. No gold rim around the reel.

Have no idea on shipping costs for rods, reels I would guess no more that $10 or $15.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The 47 LC's are on 10 foot Eagle Claw trolling rods, set up with Fireline. I used them for Dipsey rods.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Could you e-mail me some pictures of the Penn set-ups??
What make rods are they on??

THANKS! :D

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not quite ready to sell the spoons and small tackle yet, got to take an inventory and then I will send a post. Sometime this weekend. I will most likley want to sell the whole lot of spoons at once. I will post them soon.

Sorry, I do not have pictures, and I do not have a digital camera at my disposal right now. All reels are in excellent condition. Some are on Eagle Claw rods, some on Black Beauty's, and 1 or 2 on Rhino rods. All were respooled last August, some with mono, some with lead core.

Thanks for looking,
Cameron

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
kingfishcam,... I'd be interested in 4 of those Penn set-ups as long as the 4 were in good shape and matched each other.
(rods being 4 of the same to the reels).

Please send me a e-mail regarding selling,... Thanks!

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Diawa reels/rods are sold
All spoons are sold

Still have 26 J-plugs, mostly size 4 and 5, assorted colors. $75.00 for the whole batch

Still have 4 209's mounted on Black Beauty rods 8.5 foot $45.00 each

Still have 1 209 on a Lightweight 8.5 foot rod $45.00

Still have 2 209's, no rods $30.00

Still have boat for sale.

·
Registered
5,669 Posts
I sent you a PM as well for a 209 on a black beauty

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
kingfishcam,... I have sent you a couple e-mails about picking up those 4 rod and reel setups..... did you receive them??? I haven't received your reply as of yet. :( :(

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
7mm,

No I have not received your e-mails. I will send you a privare message with my work e-mail.

Thanks,
Cameron

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Yep,... I did get the message!! :D

I sent you a response using my YaHoo account instead of the hotmail one. ;)

Why in the world have they blocked Hotmail.com at your work??

I WILL give you a call a night or two prior to us leaving for Ann Arbor,... we can straighten out where and when to meet on that Saturday with the phone call.

Thanks Again!

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hotmail has proven to be a breeding ground for viruses, so the company blocks all hotmail coming in.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts