Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
30,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
10,787 Posts
Next ca;ll you get do a search for that number. The phone companies are selling blocks of number to overseas places and you cannot redial any of them

·
Premium Member
10,787 Posts
Last month or we were getting a call every hour from one number. Well yesterday it started at 8 in the morning and we were getting 2 an hour. I picked up the phone no one was there. So I called the number back. Got some off the wall loan company never heard of. I told them I was going to report it to the state police and they hung up . I called the same number back and a guy answered with another company name. I wanted his name and address. He gave it to me and wanted my account number. I told him I did nt have one and was sure the police would like to talk to him. He hung up. I called the same number again and got the name of another company from the same phone number. This time I was not so nice and they hung up. So far today we have not had one call . Everyone of these people had a acent to there voice which could have been Indian or maybe african

·
Registered
8,199 Posts
231 412-**** Heisted phone number that I won't fully disclose for a text message at 7:30 last night.

"Hey, this is Lori from Concerned Veterans for America, blah, blah blah."

Asking for me to join up with one of the Koch's many tentacles to see an end to the war in Afghanistan.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts