Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any heads up on road conditions and how much snow there and getting there would be appreciated. Coming out of Ohio but don't hold that against me. Thanks

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
Just looked up weatherstreet. Fletchers is circled. Looks like most surrounding areas are showing 5-6”.
Ecoregion Map World Natural environment Font

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

·
Registered
66 Posts
They usually keep the road plowed for the most part, I have had a time or two where it turns into dirt to be alittle rough but that’s about it. I’ve always stayed at fletchers landing and the people have been really good about keep their area and the stretch of road near them plowed. Good luck out there, been there many times summer and winter.

·
41,131 Posts
Watch out for the hard corners, they come up quick and can be extremely slippery this time of year.

Of course the main roads all the way there will be fine so long as you don't travel during a snow storm.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Dad was out fishing fletcher's on Thursday. He didn't mention any issues with the roads. He did fall coming off the ice, he's 78, and a dnr officer helped him up and back to his truck.

·
Registered
2,918 Posts
I honestly thought fletchers pond was like the dead sea. I've never had a damn fishing.
This was about 3 years ago from Fletchers in later February. If I remember right my buddy said he cleaned 107. Most of the gills our group kept over a day and a half were 7” and up. Crappie 10-12”. Had to search a bit but the second day we found an area that held a lot of good eaters.

Food Ingredient Seafood Recipe Cuisine

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

1 - 15 of 15 Posts