Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So whose buying a 200$ pass on Thursday. I did last year but not this year its just not worth it too me.

·
Banned
37,197 Posts
I prefer the angles on the ramp at Riverview to those at LEMP, Bolles, or Sterling.

·
Super Moderator
35,027 Posts
If they close the free bridge in the spring ( ??? May through September??)
Good luck with the traffic coming on and off the island past the Riverview ramp
That's what I am worried about. I get a pass for $25 though. And usually there before traffic would get heavy and I don't expect it to be too big of an issue leaving.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Finally one of my friends opened a business in riverview and can give me his one pass per there rules. So plan on paying $25. Wouldn’t pay 200 though.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
If I’m not mistaken, you can get both LEMP and Wyandotte yearly pass together for $5-10 cheaper than just the 1 pass to Riverview.

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

·
Super Moderator
35,027 Posts
Truthfully I hope nobody buys them....leaves the ramp.less crowded for me.

Hell maybe 3 or 4 time last year I had to wait for a boat to put in or come out before me.
I never have had to wait. Ever. But I do sometimes by choice since I like a certain spot.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Truthfully I hope nobody buys them....leaves the ramp.less crowded for me.

Hell maybe 3 or 4 time last year I had to wait for a boat to put in or come out before me.
That’s why I like fishing during the week. No lines anywhere, honestly can’t tell you the last time I waited over 10 minutes anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

·
Super Moderator
35,027 Posts
I am not sure what made the council raise the price. But if they don’t sell out maybe they will bring it back down. I love the launch and well worth the $25 I pay as a resident but I also get the LEMP pass and recreational passport so I can cover any launch I need.
Probably because they will still sell out and they double their money.

·
Super Moderator
35,027 Posts
It’s straight up robbery, but the convenience is worth it to me. Wyandotte is just brutal in the spring and Riverview gives me a head start over LEMP when heading up river. Just hope the bridge traffic doesn’t become a huge pain.
Ya. Its 7 miles from LEMP to riverview.

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
Price may be high or robbery as some say but lastly year tgey sold out extremely fast.

Bridge should not be a issue for us retired guys...

1 - 20 of 119 Posts